Who are we?
Love Food? We are a friendly student-run society who sample the best culinary delights Leeds has to offer every month; enjoying meals, exploring food festivals, and taking part in cooking classes.
What do we do?
- Visit the best of Leeds' restaurants: Every month we visit a new restaurant, sampling a variety of cuisines at restaurants that won't break the bank. Last year, this included Hansa's, Shear's Yard, Roast + Conch, and many more!
- Go to Leeds' food festivals: See the upcoming events!
- Food tasting: Past events include an excellent charcuterie and cheese taster evening at Friends of Ham, which we hope to repeat!
- Cooking demonstrations and classes: Including a class at Ministry of Food Leeds for just £1!
- Friendly socials: We love a good pub quiz. Do you?
- And more!
Want to join?
- Membership is only £5 for the whole year!
- Members are the first to hear about all our upcoming events, and help us decide what we do next.
- Member's also get exclusive discounts on events and restaurant visits from time to time.